The medical emergency cart has been developed as a tool for use by Medical Practitioners in cases where it has been determined that the risks involved in a research project require medical supervision.
- Oxygen tank/masks/nasal cannula
- IV Administration set
- IV Access catheters (various sizes)
- IV Solutions, Normal Saline and D5W
- Isopropyl wipes
- Mcgill forceps (large)
- Latex-free Nitrile gloves
- Sodium Chloride 0.9 10mL
- Needles, Syringes (various sizes)
The following is a list of the medications available on the medical emergency cart. Only to be used as prescribed by a medical practitioner.
- ASA 81mg
- Dextrose 50%
- Nitrolingual Sublingual spray
- Salbutamol puffer