The Labconco CentriVap Mobile System combines the separate components of a vacuum concentrator and cold trap into one space saving console and includes casters for portability between laboratories. The interior can accommodate a vacuum pump, which is the only additional component necessary to begin concentrating.
Notable features include
- Brushed, stainless steel and glacier white, epoxy-coated steel exterior with blue accents and four 2" diameter hard rubber casters
- Microprocessor-controlled 300-watt heater to speed evaporation by supplying a controlled amount of heat from OFF up to a maximum of 100C in one degree increments
- Quick-Start One Button Start Up to simultaneously activate rotor, heater, timers and vacuum pump
- Memory to store nine user-set programs.
- CFC-free refrigeration system with 1/4 hp compressor to lower temperature to -55C in less than 20 minutes
- Centrifugal motion provided by a brushless motor capable of up to 1725rpm
- Quick-Stop System to stop vacuum pump, open valve, and stop rotor
- Automatic vacuum release valve
- Versatile 12-13mm rotor